Hello family! It's that time of year! Busy season is upon
us! In a few days, Madison
will be turning 8, Justin and I will be celebrating our 6 year wedding
anniversary and then just one day later, we will be watching the Macy's Parade,
giving thanks on Thanksgiving Day.
We are very blessed for all of these upcoming celebrations!
One of which, on November 14, we are leaving for a weekend trip to Orlando,
thanks to Grandpa Mark and Kim, who are so generously surprising Madison with a
trip to Disney for her birthday. She has been begging for a trip for years but
it was always so hard to make this happen. They are making it possible this
year for not only Madison, but our whole family, including my brother and his
wife. I am truly grateful and know this will be a birthday she will never
forget. Pictures to come!
I will leave this post shorter because I will soon ramble
around Thanksgiving on what I am most thankful for, but for now, the below
pictures are a hodgepodge of the past few months. We celebrated McKynsie's Birthday;
went on our vacation to the river house; I attended a Women's of Faith
Conference with a wonderful group of women, including my mother and
sister-in-law; our Halloween Monster Mash we threw for Madison at home, etc. The kids are getting so
big. Anthony is taller than me now, and loves to rub that in my face, Madison is still as witty as ever and McKynsie is starting
to take after Madison!
It's never a dull moment here. It seems like chaos most of the time, but I
wouldn't change it for anything. Floors are sticky, counters are messy, toys
are everywhere, but they are smiling, happy kids. What more could a parent ask
for?
In closing, to our family far away, we love and miss you
more than words can say. It is this time of year that often becomes stressful
and sometimes depressing in the sense of not being able to all be together
around the dinner table or sharing holiday traditions and making new memories. Distance is a very hard thing to deal with, especially
this time of year. I read a quote recently that stated something along the
lines of how easy it is to count your blessings when they are in front of you,
but do you remember to when they are not? I know I do because if it was not for ALL of
you, I do not know where I would be today. So please know that although many
miles separate us, we are beyond thankful to all of you! Have a great week
everyone and until next time, lots of hugs and kisses through the miles!
xoxoxoxoxo
 |
| Vacation at the River House - September |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| See, taller than Mommy! |
 |
| Madison hiding her face with the soccer ball |
|
 |
| McKynsie's 3rd Birthday! |
 |
| Make a Wish! |
 |
| Uncle Steven taught her how to lick the cake off the candles |
 |
| Boys will be boys! |
 |
| Monster Mash at Home - Surprise Party for Maddie |
 |
| Some games we made to play |
 |
| Some of our prizes to win |
 |
| Monster punch! |
 |
| He was not too excited for pictures, lol |
 |
| Playing Witch Pitch |
 |
| Caught playing with lip gloss! Doesn't she look like the Joker? "Why so serious?" |
 |
| Stopping at the fountain to make a wish! |
 |
| Twins! |
 |
| Visiting Uncle Bob |
 |
| Justin found a baby turtle, Madison named Squirt |
 |
| Daddy was reading and Kynsie joined in! |
 |
| This was my attempt at painting Peppa Pig on Kynsie's toes |
 |
| Shopping with Mommy~First stop, breakfast! |
 |
| Best Daddy Award! He made cookies with the girls... |
 |
| ...then joined them for a tea party! |
 |
| Playing peek-a-boo with Baby Payton at Great Grandma's and Grandpa's! |
 |
| Snuggling with Great Grandma! |
 |
| Taking a break to feed each other ice cream |
 |
| Women of Faith Conference |
 |
| On our way to Orlando, Women of Faith Conference - October 2014 |
.jpg) |
| Singer/songwriter, Matthew West! |
 |
| Madison at Church performing a verse from Psalms |
 |
| Monster Mash! |
 |
| Judgment House, Halloween 2014 |
No comments:
Post a Comment