Spring

Spring

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Where Has the Time Gone?!?!






Yikes! I haven't posted in months! Sorry for the delay in pics...There are lots of them due to not posting in a while. I blame the chaos of the new home remodeling/settling in! Everyone is pretty much up to speed with everything because I have been keeping in touch regularly, so I will not bore you with lots of non-sense...this time :) I will get back on track here very soon! PROMISE! Until next time, lots of xoxoxoxoxo from our family to yours! Enjoy the pics :) 

Anthony 5th Grade

Madison Kindergarten

Kynsie Girl in momma's shoes and hat!

YUM-O! Applesauce!
                                      

Who needs a spoon when you have your hands?







                                     

Maddie with all of her Build-A-Bears

Both kids knocked out, Kynsie being mischievous!

                                     
Maddie's Grass Garden she started in school!

Playing her tablet on her way to Great Grandmas!

Both of them playing tablets on the way!
                                         
And of course, Anthony on the tablet too!

Easter a.m. at Great Grandma and Grandpas!






Couldn't resist the chocolate!


Do you see a pattern here with wearing shoes/hats? Thanks Bubba!



                                     
Kitchen BEFORE

Kitchen AFTER...looks MUCH better now...will update soon!

Lastly, these were the icky bees we had to deal with before moving in!
They are all gone though, luckily!

No comments:

Post a Comment