Happy Almost Turkey Day!!! We have been busy and counting our blessings each day! All the girls in the house have been battling illness for a few weeks now. I think (knock on wood) we are all getting back on track. The guys have lucked out!
We are all counting down until Thursday (more so Madison since she will be having a birthday that day!). We are really looking forward to our traditional day-- a nice morning with the parade in the background, Christmas decorations going up in our home, a wonderful family meal, Madison's birthday celebration...Then of course, there is no better way to end the night than with my all-time favorite movie (thanks to my grandmother who got me hooked), It's a Wonderful Life. I just love this time of year! :)
Below are some pictures from Halloween and in-between, with more to follow soon! As you celebrate this week with family close by, remember that you are in our thoughts even if not together. This is the time of year we all need to stop, step back and give thanks for everything we are blessed with in life, rather than get upset with what we do not have. “Enjoy the little things in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the BIG things.”
I am giving thanks for ALL of my family, esp those in my home. I have the greatest husband in the world who loves me unconditionally and has shown me more support and love than I knew was ever possible...my 3 amazing children whose smiles melt my heart each and every day. I have been blessed beyond words and I do truly know how very lucky I am to live the life I live. No matter what path life takes us down, as long as we have each other, I know we will be fine. Please be sure to give thanks for the things you DO have in life, and from our Family to yours, we wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving full of lots of love and things that truly matter in life. Enjoy your day, enjoy your family and always remember to give thanks. We LOVE you all!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment